Thursday, September 24, 2015

My Favorite Hobby

  My favorite hobby is soccer. I love being able to go to a park and having a fun sport I can have friends play. Soccer is a very fun contact sport. Soccer makes me feel stronger than I actually am because I have such a strong kick. When I am actually a wimp otherwise.



  I have played soccer for 14 years, and I have loved it the whole time. My dad has been my coach the whole time I have played soccer. We bond over our love for our teams and love for the sport. I like to think soccer has helped my relationship with my family and friends greatly. Not only is it a good way to let out some anger, it is also a great way to form team bonds.

 
 My favorite soccer team is either the LA Galaxy or the Seattle Sounders. I have seen both teams play live and it was an amazing experience. My favorite position in soccer is midfielder/wing and my favorite winger is Landon Donovan. Who also played for the LA Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment