Wednesday, September 9, 2015

About Me

   My name is Kelsey Picco, I am a senior at Back Bay High School and I look forward to graduating with my class. I would love to go to OCC for two years and then transfer to a good college, hopefully somewhere out of state. Although I will miss some of my peers I will have a great time in college and that is what matters at this point.

   I enjoy playing soccer, sleeping, and taking photographs. Hopefully some day I will become a great photographer and be able to shoot things most people can't. I currently live with my mom and stepdad on and off switching between them and my dad. My brother goes back and forth with me, and although it sounds like a lot of work I am very happy with my current situation. 

   My favorite things include children, friends, and ice tea. Children always know how to cheer me up, their little laughs always make me feel better after a bad day. Friends also know how to cheer me up, and make my current situation better just by their presence. One of my closest's friends is Riley. She is always there for me and always knows exactly what to say. We have a blast together. Ice tea will always be a favorite because of how good it tastes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment